Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My Student lead conference

On Monday I had my S.L.C. (Student lead conference). Here are some things that I would like to share.
How I felt about it - I was very excited to show my learning to my parents because I had prepared my learning well.
What was good about it -  My teacher said that I had improved a lot in reading since the start of the year.
What I might do differently next time - I might change the way I write my goals because they weren't that creative.
What was challenging - Something that I felt was challenging is trying to stay calm because I was so excited.
What my parents thought - My parents thought I did very well and I know this because they said I did very well and they got me some lollies afterwards.
Here is the link to my S.L.C slide.







No comments:

Post a Comment